Tuesday, December 16, 2008

About this blog, and me.

Since it's a new blog, I assume people will want to know what it is about. Well, I recently had to write some short stories for a project and I realized that I enjoyed writing these stories, and figured I could try to write at least one a week. It seemed like a good idea. So this blog will be more about my writing than my life, but according to most of my professors, the two are rarely separate.

About me: I'm a 26 year old graduate student of literature. I'm also what you can call a gamer, I read comic books, really love going out for a beer, and basically enjoy creating stuff. I tried my hand at drawing, painting, photography, music and obviously writing. Though writing is where I think I might be the best, I was told I was not that bad at photography as well. This is my first blog, most likely my only blog, and hopefully you will enjoy my writing.

Also, since I know most of you reading this are actually family and friends, please don't hesitate to share this. And don't hesitate to comment on my works, it's the only way I will improve.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on starting it up, I'm looking forward to some of your new stories.

    ReplyDelete