Thursday, January 29, 2009

About Lunarity

I hate it, I can't stand it, I want to remove it. I don't know why though, I just want to remove it because it annoys me. I should have expected this, that I would write a story that I just can't stand anymore. And I'm kinda wondering if it won't be the beginning of a slump. I might have a good story written by Saturday, but I realize now that it has been harder to come up with stories lately. Saturday will also be the end of the first month of the 2 story a week format. The scope of the project is finally clear to me and I almost regret my ambition.

On the other hand, if I went the easy route and posted stories when I felt like it, there would be 2 or 3 stories posted.

In short: I apologize if the quality is uneven. Don't worry, I see it as well. It probably bugs me even more than it bugs you.

No comments:

Post a Comment