Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Poll Results

The people have spoken. That does not mean I'll do exactly what they said...

I will try to post 2 stories a week. This means that I will post one story between Sunday and Wednesday, and Thursday and Saturday. I will also try to adjust my schedule with my class schedule, and so it may change again. I may take a bit of a headstart on writing if I feel inspired, but then again, 2 stories a week might be a lot to maintain, since it would mean over 100 stories in the coming year. If I make it that far, I'll be proud of myself. I also have not yet considered the idea of rewrites, but I think I will work something out in due time, since I don't want to get back to a story already posted until much later. In addition, there should be a story up tonight as I will try to ease into my schedule.

2 comments:

  1. You know, commenting is a real bitch on this site, lol. This is the fourth time I'm entering the same comment! Had to log in to get it working... anyway.

    It amazes me how deadlines can prime the creativity pump. But however you get them done, I'm looking forward to your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the point of this blog was for me to stop waiting for inspiration, and start pushing myself towards writing even if it is harder to come up with a story. So I will force myself to write, even if it is a shorter story, rather than sit and wait until some divine inspiration fills my head.

    As for commenting, well, I want to allow anonymous commenting, but I also need to protect myself from spambots... So I could either remove the anonymous commenting and the extra protection, or I could chose to deal with spam. And well, I kinda wish I could avoid spam, while allowing people to comment without an account.

    ReplyDelete