Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Zombie Panic

Dead so long. Day too bright. Wait for night. Night is better. Find human kill human. Was once human too. Died. Something bit me, now I bit somethings. Had a wife once. Ate her husband as well. Heard a noise. Someone checks it out. Loud noise. Someone not come back. More someones check it out. More loud noises. Happy I’m not someone. Nobody returns. Now I’m someone. We go. They have light. I hate light. They have guns. I prefer light. We move slowly. Ancient zombie strategy. Never fails. They kill one of us. We keep moving slowly. Very ancient zombie strategy. Never fails. More of us are killed. We move slowly. The best and oldest zombie strategy. Never fails. More of us die. The one with the gun is reloading. I bite him. I then bit the others. Only one left standing. Ancient zombie strategy always works, even if we die. Living things always die too. May take forty years, they die too. Zombies always win.

More sound. More people. I go first. Get shot. Fall down. See more come. They get shot. We still not dead. We never really dead. More come. We fall. No one dead. More of us are shot. See Frank come. Frank got shot. Not first time. Frank missing an arm. Not armless Frank. Frank ate many. Frank bit me. I like Frank. Frank not lucky tonight. Frank got shot again, missing other arm. He falls. We look at each other because we can’t move. Frank missing two arms. I miss my two legs. We wait. They not fall. They will though. They bring big bag, nice present. A clock. It ticks. They leave. The clock ticks. It is attached to a bomb. We’re gonna stop being. It changes nothing. There is an explosion. Everything white. I hate light.

[Sorry about the size, I'm kinda swamped right now. I figured a short story would be better than none.]

No comments:

Post a Comment